Restore and enhance your natural beauty
Why our skin ages and fine lines appear
The sad truth is, as we age so does our skin!
Thankfully there are ways we can slow the aging process of our skin and it’s never too late to get started!
Our skin is our largest organ and it deserves to be looked after, just the same as you deserve to have a healthy radiant skin texture.
Our skin is our barrier against the sun and environmental factors, including pollution, our skin regulates our temperature and it protects us against bacterial and viral infections and most importantly it holds us together!
Our skin is working hard to protect us but it also has to repair itself at the same time from scratches, bruises, rashes and any other injuries.
So it makes sense for us to look after our skin and not dismiss the importance of our largest organ.
There are varying factors, (listed below), that affect our skin, some we can manage through lifestyle changes, other changes require the help of a practitioner that specialises in skin.
Extrinsic: Diet, Sun (UV light), Stress, Alcohol and Smoking.
Intrinsic: Muscle movement, Fat pad resorption & descent and bone resorption.
Skin aging becomes evident in our 30’s due to the slowing of collagen production, decrease in keratinocytes, which aid in the structure and immune function of our skin. This in turn makes our skin weaker, dryer and less effective as a barrier to the outside world.
The subcutaneous layer is affected through the reduction of our fat pads especially in our face, repetitive muscle movement, which increases fine lines to deeper lines.
Our muscles and bones also alter as we age, therefore the physical appearance of our face changes.
Sun in excessive levels, ages our skin by thinning the layers of the skin and reducing the underlying structure.
Smoking and alcohol are not only toxic to your skin and body, they also dehydrate your skin decreasing the integrity and increasing fine lines.
So what can we do to slow the process:
- Nourishing our skin with a healthy balanced diet, allows our skin to function at a higher level.
- Sun protection is essential all year round, especially for our face. It is important to get measured sun exposure during the early morning or late afternoon to maintain our vitamin D levels, however, this is best obtained on our arms and legs.
- All sunscreens are not the same, check the ingredients to ensure you are maintaining healthy skin while protecting yourself from the sun.
- Nourishing skin care that has active ingredients that are formulated to encourage cellular turn over, reduce pigmentation and balance oil or dryness to name a few.
- When nourishing your skin with high quality cosmeceutical products ensure that they are free from Parabens, Formaldehyde, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oils and Never tested on animals.
- Skin treatment’s such as chemical peels and skin needling, stimulate cellular turnover.
- Anti-wrinkle injections which reduce muscle movement and therefore reduce lines.
- Dermal fillers which assist in replacing lost volume especially to mid face and lips. Hyaluronic acid is used which is naturally found in the dermis between collagen and elastin fibres.
- Factor 4
- Deep Skin Needling
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Boosters
- Anti Winkle
Our skin rejuvenation programs are customised to your skin type and can help with a range of skin conditions
- Redness of the face and neck
- Sun/Age Spots
- Face and Leg Spider veins
15 MINS $200.00
30 MINS $280.00
15 MINS $250.00
30 MINS $350.00
If you’re over red distinct veins, then this is the treatment for you!
At Refresh we can targeted the distinct red veins with our heat based treatment.
Included in the price is our unique prescribed numbing cream, making the medical based treatment more comfortable.
There is the possibility of a few days of localised redness post treatment, however this can be covered with a high quality mineral based make-up.
Number of treatments required is 1-3 treatments, depending on how your body responds.
Refresh Medi Spa & Hair Membership
Available From Under $16 Per Week
Discounts on All Skin Treatments, Cosmetic Injectables, IPL, Hair Salon Services, Cosmetic Tattooing & 20% Off all Product
Plus TWO monthly gifts:
20 min LED Light Treatment- programmed to specifically suit your skin needs.
Assists in skin rejuvenation
Assists in the treatment of acne and dermatitis
Up-grade to include Hyaluronic face mask while enjoying the relaxing LED Light Treatment for just $30
Hot Towel Hair treatment suited to your Hair Condition.
The Hot Towel Hair Treatment is incredibly relaxing but also increases the benefits of your customised hair treatment. Value of gifts from $60
Every new member receives a Skin & Hair consultation, Dermal Planning, Product Prescription, plus TWO Skincare kits (Starter Kit and Post Care Kit).
Rockingham, WA 6168